I stopped by the Scrap corners and bought the LOve shaped hanger for a Fren , she wanted 6 pc !! hehehe.. she altering them for the teachers ;)
while browsing , I spotted these blings :

nice right !! @ S $2.50 a pc !! .. expensive aahh ;((
Then I went into MWL .. bought 2 set of Alpha ( yup .. for my Fren , not mine ) , for myself -- I bought fews PP & a cute stamp.. ( hehehe.. my fren saw it and she was "screaming" at me for not uying the stamp for her ... Sorry dear * wink * next time hor ;)))
While walking off towards the MRT ... bumped into Stef and her mom . hehehe.. I just Introduced myself to her .. hehehe .she was shocked at first .. who this woman who called out her name ... hehehe Anyway I'm glad to be able to meet Stef in person finally ;)) She's going back home to Brisbane ..this coming Monday !

2 comments:
Hi Lynna,
YAnnie here...can i link ur blog at my blog?
Salam yannie ; Sure can !
Post a Comment