Went to PS earlier today ... went into Daiso first. Grabbed few pc of the Wood craft with handles and few more things.While browsing at the stationary aisle.. spotted these lovely Brad .. on the top shelf . Just had to grabbed it . I bought 1 each of the -Flower & heart shapes . ( later I shared half of each pc with a fren :P ) .. they have also star shape Brad :))
Then off to MWL .. just grabbed some ALpha and 2 yummy Versa Ink ;P .
*sigh* .. I think ..eerrr I'm very sure ..I'm very Broke already !!!! too many spree & stash lelong ahhhhh..temptation !! hehehehe
2 comments:
hi Lynna!!! so glad to see your SB blog and you've been busy shopping eh? ;)
have a Lovely Ramadan and wishing you a wonderful weekend :)
and i can see your kids have grown! MasyaAllah :)
Ed ;))
Thanks for stopping by.
.. busy shopping ?? eerrr... yup ..I'm so guilty of that .. cant resist the wonderful temptation lah ... hehehe
:))
Post a Comment