OPpsss.. I've been on " Hiatus" doing any Scrapbooking for almost 3 months already .. *guilty*
Not much time to spare to do any SB lah... the Mojo seem to be ...gone so long. :(
anyway ... today I let my kids make cards for the upcoming Teacher's day - 1st September .
Not much time to spare to do any SB lah... the Mojo seem to be ...gone so long. :(
anyway ... today I let my kids make cards for the upcoming Teacher's day - 1st September .
2 comments:
Luckily teacher's day coming bring back your card making mojo yah. Same as u....I tried to do SB but not card (o oh!!!)last week but stop half way like don't know HOW to do haha!!! How bad...
hehehe...
if you need ideas for cardmaking ? try go to youtube and search for it..got many videos teaching to make them .
Post a Comment